Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Next post from China!!!


Well,we are packed and ready to go! We played outside with Wesley tonight and had some cuddle time with him one last time before we are gone for 2 weeks. He loves playing outside. It is so hard to leave him!!!
But, I know he will be fine with grandparents.
Thanks to all who are following and thanks again for the prayers. We really appreciate it! Pray also that we can communicate with family over Skype and through our blog. Hopefully, there are no computer problems.
Stay tuned for more pictures on the blog from China!!!!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

We got here safely, we will see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Guys!

I was thinking of you at the 4:00 am feeding as you were preparing to leave for the airport. Praying that you have a safe trip and that the LONG flight goes quickly. Mike I hope you are feeling better and you can always use the paper towel thing!!!!

Also, I signed up on Skype....so if it works out to talk we would love it!

The Rays

Keri said...

WOOHOO!!!!

I hope everything goes smoothly and I can't wait to see your China posts!