Monday, February 2, 2009

More Paperwork sent off!

We sent in our I-800 immigration papers on Saturday. It was a big packet of stuff and we felt like we were repeating from paperwork before. We had to put our homestudy, LOA, I-800A approval, and referral information in the packet, along with the 10 page form for the I-800 and the I-864W. It was think for sure! But, it feels good to have that sent off now. We have been hearing that some people have been getting approval in 3-12 days for this. Once we get that we will hear about our travel dates. We are so excited!!!! We went shopping this weekend to get Hannah's bedroom blankets and found some really cute things at Babies R Us. I could go nuts in that store! We also got lots of our toiletries needed for our trip. More info later....

No comments: